Sunday, March 17, 2013

Tranquil

Well, I guess "Janapada Loka " post have to wait. It is such a beautiful place. To do justice to the place, I should not/ cannot really squeeze in a post with the kind of time I am spending on blogging  now a days.

As the tranquility sets in at home with babies asleep, I realise that it needs lot more love to put a post together on Janapada Loka, than the mid night oil, left after clearing the mess created by them. *sigh*

Most often than not, I do spend my precious "me-time"  doing mandatory end-of-day clearing, straightening. Yes,  I am crazy that way (among many other ways *grin*), I cannot fall asleep any other way. Well, my home truly reflects my state of mind. If it is in a mess, you can be rest assured of the cobwebs in my mind.

In an attempt clear the cobwebs of mind, I did clean.. & I did shoot too. Here is the state of mind I would like to have for the rest of week - Tranquil!



Have a Good erm.. Tranquil week ahead guys!

Linking this to Colour Dekor's Weekly Story

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved it

Vasudha Somayaji said...

Wow what a place to sit! I am in love with this.

Anonymous said...

LOL... you sound so much like me.. Im the same.. I've got to clear everything before I leave for work.. so when I come back everything is prim and proper... And before I head off to sleep.. I even clean the toilets... so when I wake up in the morning... I dont see a mess anywhere.. My hubby think I'm OCD.. lol.. :)

I love this area of your home... its gorgeuos!

Unknown said...

So beautiful..the title of your post just says it all.

Nayana said...

one more beautiful corner of your home :)

padmamanasa said...

Thanks Reema for dropping by!

padmamanasa said...

Thank you, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Tranquil indeed!! Beautiful :)

Harshika said...

Ah simply so beautiful....

padmamanasa said...

Thanks for dropping by and leaving kind comments softypinkngloriousred

padmamanasa said...

:) Thanks Patty!

padmamanasa said...

Thank you so much for dropping by & commenting Nayana!

padmamanasa said...

Thanks Vandana

padmamanasa said...

Thanks Harshika for dropping by!

soupi said...

want to come there n sit

padmamanasa said...

You are most welcome Soupi

Followers