Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Repurposed..!

How have you been? while I have been missing in action at virtual world for past few weeks, (or was it months...?) work related stuff kept me on my toes. All the time..!

We had a good Dasara, followed by quiet Diwali .I know I owe you a Dasara Gombe post. A post would follow, very soon. I know I am late, but I guess you would like it late than never :)

Yesterday, just to get a break from my never ending work, I decided to clean a cupboard & store away all my Diwali buys. (I know that's the weirdest way of taking break, well I cannot help it, I am wired that way !)While I could manage to pack most of the stuff, I could not get myself to pack a pair of tea light holders. I found them too beautiful to be stored away, I know you understand that feeling :)

So couple of  tiny plants from balcony were brought in. Now the tea light holders are the new home for them!


 


 


 





See you as soon as I can! Till then love sunshine!



 

6 comments:

WeekendTweaks said...

Welcome back...:-). The tea light holders look perfect.

Disha Mishra Dubey said...

Such a lovely and easy peasy way to transform a tealight holder into a plante. Loved the colourful images.

Unknown said...

Pretty pics. Nice to see you back :)

the east coast desi said...

So happy your back....you were missed. I love all the colors in the images....keep those posts coming ....

Nayana said...

Good to see you back after long time Manasa. Those tea light holders are too good to put them away.

Vasudha Somayaji said...

Missed your posts.. Tea light holders nicely put to use..

Followers